Friday 7 June 2013

A quick few words and a picture before I go to bed.


Have caught up with a wonderful friend.  (They are the ones that are truly worth having - we all have them but sometimes don't know it until we lose them. True friends allow you to ramble and splurge out your words without engaging brain.  Cherish them.)

I talked to you tonight - you know who you are.

Book completely edited again.  Another print run done.  Printer wasn't too happy with me for using previously used paper, but then you have to recycle - it doesn't grow on trees you know...  Unless the printer was trying to give me feedback on my novel?

Will spend the weekend busy, occupied with doing something, missing out on the fabulous weather.  That is what most women of my ilk do and then wonder what happened.  Some things can really wait.  The world as they/we know it will not stop.  I know it but, who else is going to paint that room, or move the furniture, or replace the toilet roll?

Bought some wonderful aubergines.  Couldn't freeze them because the freezer is playing up (hey, it is a bit hot, so what do you expect?)  A friend had given me loads of jars.  So I made pickle.  A tad too much chilli but still delicious.


Just need a few friends who like fiendishly hot aubergine stuff in jars.


No comments:

Post a Comment